Learn about our current measures and requirements to keep our community safe and healthy.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
As of June 2022...
To best ensure the safety of our dancers, their families and caregivers, and our staff, (and in accordance with New York City and NYC Dept. of Education requirements and guidelines), Dance with Miss Rachel has put in place the following measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 that include the following:
- All staff and instructors are fully vaccinated and will continue to wear masks at this time
- In-studio classes will be limited (depending on studio and class level)
- Masks are optional when in our studio lobbies and classrooms (however, teachers and any other adult joining us in class, such as Budding Ballerinas or Baby Bop! music, are asked to wear masks in the classroom).
- Anyone who would like to continue to wear masks anywhere in our studios is welcome and encouraged to do so. If you would like your dancer to remain masked and would like our help in ensuring this, please let us know so we can best support your family's choice.
- All high-touch studio areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day
- All hands will be sanitized upon entry into studio, and sanitizer will be offered throughout class
- Touch-less soap and touch-less sanitizers will be available onsite at DWMR studios
- Dancers will be permitted entry to the studio no more than 10 minutes prior to their class. Anyone arriving before that time will be asked to wait outside.
- Drop off is required for all dancers except Budding Ballerinas and Baby Bop! music. If drop off is not possible, parent or caregiver will be asked to leave the building 5 minutes into class and come back for pickup 5 minutes before the end of class.
- We ask that one adult bring each dancer to class each week
- Anyone (instructors, staff, dancers, family) who is feeling sick will be asked to stay home and not enter DWMR studios. In addition, all instructors, staff, dancers and families are expected to adhere to all CDC guidelines.
Summer: Classes & Weeklong Programs
KEEP MOVING THIS SUMMER!
Spend your summer dancing with us—in NYC, the Hamptons, or anywhere!
Select a tab below to view details and schedules
Looking for even more ways to keep moving?
We're here for you!
Contact us for more information!