COVID-19 Safety Measures
To best ensure the safety of our dancers, their families and caregivers, and our staff, Dance with Miss Rachel has put in place preventative/social distancing measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 that include the following:
- Anyone 12+ years entering our studios (including staff and instructors) must show proof of vaccination
- In-studio classes will be limited (depending on studio and class level)
- All high-touch studio areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day
- All hands will be sanitized upon entry into studio, and sanitizer will be offered throughout class
- Touch-less soap and touch-less sanitizers will be available onsite at DWMR studios
- Dancers ages 2+ will be asked to wear a mask while onsite at DWMR studios
- While students are not required to wear masks during outdoor classes, parents may elect to have their children wear a mask
- All studio instructors, staff, and any dancer family members will be required to wear a mask at all times while onsite at DWMR
- Dancers will be permitted entry to the studio no more than 10 minutes prior to their class. Anyone arriving before that time will be asked to wait outside.
- Our older dancers will be asked to dance in a designated "dancer dot" for in-studio classes. Our youngest dancers will be kept a safe distance from other dancers and the instructor.
- Drop off is required for all dancers except Budding Ballerinas. If drop off is not possible, parent or caregiver will be asked to leave the building 5 minutes into class and come back for pickup 5 minutes before the end of class.
- We ask that one adult bring each dancer to class each week
- Anyone (instructors, staff, dancers, family) who is feeling sick will be asked to stay home and not enter DWMR studios. In addition, all instructors, staff, dancers and families are expected to adhere to all CDC guidelines.