Coronavirus Re-Opening Safety Measures
To best ensure the safety of our dancers, their families and caregivers, and our staff, Dance with Miss Rachel has put in place preventative/social distancing measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 that include the following:
- In-studio classes will be limited to 4-6 dancers (depending on studio and class level)
- Class start times of in-studio classes will be staggered to allow ample time for thorough cleaning between each group and will result in non-crowding in common areas
- Temperatures will be checked and hands sanitized upon arrival
- All high-touch studio areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day
- All hands will be sanitized upon entry into studio, and sanitizer will be offered throughout class
- Touchless soap and touchless sanitizers will be available onsite at DWMR studios
- Dancers ages 2+ will be asked to wear a mask while onsite at DWMR studios
- While students are not required to wear masks during outdoor classes, parents may elect to have their children wear a mask.
- All studio instructors, staff and any dancer family members will be required to wear a mask at all times while onsite at DWMR
- Our older dancers will be asked to dance in a designated "dance square" for in-studio classes. Our youngest dancers will be kept a safe distance from other dancers and the instructor.
- In-studio waiting areas will run at limited capacity and parents/caregivers that are able to do so are encouraged to drop off their dancers. In Tribeca, we will open our lower level for additional waiting room, as necessary.
- Families are asked to have one adult bring each dancer to class each week.
- Anyone (instructors, staff, dancers, family) who is feeling sick will be asked to stay home and not enter DWMR studios. In addition, all instructors, staff, dancers and families are expected to adhere to all CDC guidelines.